§ Full name: Russian Federation
§ Population: 143,975,923(estimated 2015)
§ Capita : Moscow
§ Largest city: Moscow
§ Area: 17,098,242 (KM Sq)
§ Official language: Russian
§ Major Religion: Orthodox Christianity
§ Monetary unit: Russian Ruble(RUB)
§ Main exports: Petroleum Products, Steel, Timber, Minerals
§ Internet domain: .ru
§ International dialing code +7
§ Main Cities: Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Kazan, Omsk
Why Study in Russia
· No IELTS/No TOEFL. Enrolments.
· Fee on Arrival.
· Highest Visa Ratio.
· Government Colleges/Universities.
· PR during/after study. (Quota System, Spouse, By successfully passing Language test, Company formation, etc)
· Credit Hour Transfer to Schengen/European countries.
· Visa free entry in Eastern European countries & Central Europe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaliningrad )
· Visa Free entry in world’s most famous countries
· Educational Tours of Schengen/European Countries during courses.
· Work Allowed.
· St. Peters Burg is Nearest to Finland (210KM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M10_highway_%28Russia%29)
· Unemployment rates;
· Language Courses, Foundation Courses, Diplomas, Graduate, Master, PhD
· Medical, Engineering, Hotel and Tourism Management, Business Management, IT, Arts and many more
Medium of Instruction:
1. Visa Invitation Letter 4-6weeks.
2. Courier 1-2weeks.
3. Embassy Processing 2 weeks.
Estimated Time 8-10 weeks
Be Ready for Russia:
· Original Pass Port.
· Admission Letter/Fee deposit (if any)
· Copy of Visa invitation letter.
· Copy of Contract.
· Original/Copies of Educational Documents.
· Keep contact number of your institute call in case of any problem.
ii) Cash in Hand:
· You must have 5000 Rouble for your travel expense.
· You must have your Institute/University fee in USD or Russian Rouble.
· You must have sufficient funds for your life in Russia.
· Return Air Ticket
· Travel within ten days after visa.
· Must reach before 40 days expiry of Visa.
· Arrange your ticket and must arrange your arrival in working days and working time. For holiday please visit this link before ticket booking. http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/russia/
· Inform your institute/University seven days before your arrival.